by Dru Ann Love
I had nothing for this month’s post. I couldn’t think of anything to write about until I saw it and I thought would make a great post.
We all do it. It helps us to organize our daily lives and keep us up-to-date. However, during this time of year, the most interesting lists frequently pops up on the Internet and that is…”Best of” or “Top 5” list of 2013. Below are some that I found. Enjoy.
- New York
- New York City, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Drag Racing
- Apple iPad Air
- Pebble Smartwatch
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Paint Your Own Funky Rainboots
- Tetris Link
- Hello Kitty Airlines Play Set
- Royal Baby. What is the royal baby’s name?
- Boston Marathon. Where was the Boston Marathon bomber found?
- Syria. Will the U.S. invade Syria?
Kirkus’ Best Mysteries & Thrillers of 2013 (Listed are the ones I’ve read)
- Breaking Point by C.J. Box
- Never Go Back by Lee Child
- The Shadow Tracer by Meg Gardiner
- As She Left It by Catriona McPherson
- Silken Prey by John Sandford
- Sea of Hooks by Lindsay Hill
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
- Dirty Wars: The World Is a Battlefield by Jeremy Scahill
- Cries of the Lost by Chris Knopf
- Nightmare Range by Martin Limón
- How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny
- Biomedical Engineer
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Software Architect
So, what’s on your 2013 list?
Can you think of any other lists that you’ve seen?
Have you read any of the “best of books”?